1950 Ford Custom Deluxe.
Coming from a long term, pride-of-ownership family. Seller reports he bought the car with 13,000 miles in 1981. Odometer now shows 16,000 miles and I would be hard pressed to think this car has gone 116,000 miles. This Ford is super clean and everything is tight. If you are considering purchasing one of these, I would not look at any others until you have considered this one.
- Starts easily cold or hot
- Flathead V-8
- Steers, stops, cools and charges properly
- All gauges working properly (except clock)
- Lights working properly
- Beautiful and clean interior.
- Nice paint
- Clean underside with no signs of rust ever.
- There are no features available