1912 Henderson Four.
Henderson Motorcycle promptly announced a new 57 cubic inch (934 cc) IOE four-cylinder 7 hp motorcycle, with the engine mounted inline with the frame and chain drive. Production began in 1911, using the in-line four-cylinder engine and long wheelbase that would become Henderson trademarks, and it was available to the public in January 1912. Advertisements boasted 7 HP and a price of $325.
It was the third four-cylinder production motorcycle built in the U.S., and featured a folding hand-crank starter handle.
This motorcycle engine was fully rebuilt by Mark Hill and tested and bench run.